My husband and I make our home in the Merrimack Valley of Massachusetts with our wonderful boy/girl twins born in 2007 and sweet baby boy born in 2016.
Some of the more memorable stories I have had the pleasure of capturing are...
- Surprise engagements pictures for clients of Paparazzi Proposal (featured on Shark Tank). The butterflies in my stomach as I wait for the couple to arrive never cease. To be privileged to witness such a special moment in a couples' life is a true gift.
- Photographing all of the properties on Newbury Street in Boston owned by Talanian Real Estate. Most of the pictures on this website are mine. Climbing scary ladders through hatches to rooftops to capture unique perspectives of these buildings was so much fun.
- Luckily being given the opportunity to photograph a wedding in Japan. It was the time of my life and wish I could live that over again.
- Working with the fantastically talented illustrator/children's book author Carlyn Beccia to create various pictures to be used in the marketing of one of her books. Her bio picture here is mine!
- Being the interior photographer and postcard designer/vendor for the House of the Seven Gables in Salem, MA. Seeing my work in the gift shop and knowing that my postcard is the best selling item in the store is very rewarding and special.
On top of families and weddings, etc. I am available for corporate, real estate, boudoir, and website photography or anything else you may need. I am up for any challenge!